bootstrap web site maker


Are you facing an immigration issue? Whether you are seeking to come to the United States on a visa, to establish permanent residency in the U.S. or to apply for U.S. citizenship if you are a current permanent resident, it is vitally important that you have a skilled immigration attorney on your side. Friss Law Firm, P.C. handles the following immigration issues:

Family-Based Immigration
U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization
Nonimmigrant Visas

Family-Based Immigration

One of the most common ways to immigrate to the United States is through a family member. U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (green card holders) have the ability to sponsor certain relatives, including spouses, parents, children, and siblings.

For further information about our immigration representation

Share this page!